Stop is a self-contained, barber shop
kiosk to be placed in high traffic areas. It is
designed for the independent barber who
already has his or her own clientele, for
barbers ready to be independent and looking
for an economical way to begin their own
business or for the new or recently relocated
barber who would like help getting set up with
clientele in a visible location. All of this in an
attractive, convenient, easily recognized, and
Barber Stop kiosk is ready to assemble
on location. All that is needed to open
for business is a standard 110-volt
outlet. Hot and cold water is available
in a self-contained sink system. This
simple system is easily maintained with
two small, portable containers. When
not in use, the kiosk’s sliding door locks
to secure all equipment inside for safe, easy storage.
Barber Stop kiosk includes the following:
Advantages to Barber:
- Ready-to-assemble kiosk complete
with floor, cabinets, hot and cold
- Six wired outlets for clippers, trimmers,
etc. ready to plug into single standard
- Rolling door with lock mechanism.
- Inside lighting for kiosk.
- Ready-to-mount triple mirror.
- ADA accessible threshold for smooth
entrance from location floor.
- Work with your own clientele in your
- Can be set up in high traffic areas for
increased business potential.
- Small square footage requirement for
reduced location expenses
(only 50 sq. feet).
- Easy to set up and begin operation.
- Easily moved to accommodate
seasonal business patterns or displays.
Advantages to Host Business:
- Increased traffic into business due to
established Barber Stop clientele.
- Clientele will typically have time before or after
haircut to shop in host business.
- Easily set up or taken down to accommodate
seasonal display rearrangements.
- Only requires a single 110-volt outlet for power.
- Unique, attractive display to bring in new